Saturday, August 31, 2013

Three things that I would like to accomplish this year as a student at John Carroll is to work hard, be caring, and get good grades. I would like to work hard because working hard get you so many things one opportunity, when you work hard opportunities will come. some may be bad others can be great. another reason I want to work hard is for respect from my friends, my teachers, and my coaches. I will also work hard to get good grades so that I will receive all of those things I have just listed. I want to be more caring this year then I have been in the past couple. I want to be caring to more people and just try to help out when I can. Good grades come from hard work and being caring at the same time because if you're caring you will be in a better mood all around, when you work hard in class and at home you will succeed and achieve your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment