Monday, August 26, 2013

My First Day

My first day at The John Carroll School was a lot of fun. I understand how the bell schedule works better now then I did on Friday morning. I met a lot of new people and saw friends that I have made either over the summer or a long time ago. I liked all of the teachers that I have met today. My favorite part of the day was when Mr. Kerry O'neil spoke to all of us in the auditorium about commitments and being true to yourself and God. The substitute Ms. Snook was very nice and easy to work with. My first day of high school came so fast that I didn't even expect it. The summer went bye like a blink of an eye. I was very excited to start today, all that I thought of John Carroll was true. John Carroll is fun, caring, and open to pretty much everyone. Everybody was very nice to me today I don't think I could ask of anything more.
                                                                   Thank You,
                                                                                       Dylan Kidd

No comments:

Post a Comment